Coral Island Keeps Crashing on Startup on PC: If you’re trying to play Coral Island on your PC and keep getting crashes on startup, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue. First, check to make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. If they’re not, you can download the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
Next, try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 11. If that doesn’t work, try disabling your antivirus software temporarily. If you’re still having issues, you can try contacting the game’s support team for help.
- 1 Coral Island Keeps Crashing on Startup on PC: How to FIX
- 1.1 Check System Requirements
- 1.2 Run the game as an admin ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
- 1.3 Disable fullscreen optimizations
- 1.4 Update GPU Driver
- 1.5 Update Windows
- 1.6 Force Use the Dedicated GPU ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
- 1.7 Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
- 1.8 Repair Game Files
- 1.9 Update Coral Island Game ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
- 1.10 Turn Off Third-Party Overlay Apps
- 1.11 Turn Off Windows Firewall and Antivirus Software
- 1.12 Adjust Power Management Options ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
- 1.13 Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
- 1.14 Perform a Clean Boot
- 1.15 Restore Default to Overclocked CPU or GPU
- 2 Conclusion ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
Coral Island Keeps Crashing on Startup on PC: How to FIX
If you’re playing Coral Island on PC and it keeps crashing on startup, don’t worry! This is a common issue and there are a few easy steps you can take to fix it. First, try restarting your computer.
If that doesn’t work, try reinstalling the game. And if you’re still having issues, try verifying the game files through Steam. If you’re still having trouble, contact the game’s support team. They’ll be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get the game up and running again.
Check System Requirements
Before you can install a new piece of software on your computer, you need to check the system requirements to make sure your machine can handle it. This can be a pain, especially if you’re not sure where to look or what to look for.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to check system requirements for any type of software so you can avoid any installation surprises down the road. We’ll also give you some tips on interpreting the results so you can make sure your machine is up to the task.
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i3 Processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i7 Processor/Ryzen 1700+
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX960+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Run the game as an admin ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
If you’re having trouble running a game as an administrator, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the game. If you’re still having trouble, try running the game as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the game executable and select “Run as administrator.”
If you’re still having trouble, try running the game in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the game executable and select “Properties.” In the Compatibility tab, select the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” option and choose the operating system that the game was designed for.
- Go to the installed Coral Island game directory.
- Right-click on the game exe application file on your PC and select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab and check the Run this program as an administrator box to enable it.
- Once done, click Apply and then OK to save changes.
If you are running the game through the Steam client, you will need to follow the same steps for the Steam application.
Disable fullscreen optimizations
In recent years, fullscreen optimization has become a popular way to improve gaming performance. By optimizing the game for fullscreen mode, the game can take advantage of the full-screen resolution and improve performance.
However, fullscreen optimization can also cause problems. In some cases, it can cause input lag, stuttering, and other performance issues. For these reasons, it’s important to know how to disable fullscreen optimizations.
- To access the files for Coral Island, open the Steam client and click on Library.
- Right-click on Coral Island and select Manage.
- Click on Browse local files and head over to the Coral Island installed folder.
- Right-click on CoralIsland.exe and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Ensure that you click on Disable fullscreen optimizations to checkmark it.
- Once you have done that, click on Apply and then OK to save your changes.
Update GPU Driver
If you keep up with the newest video games, you know that graphics processing unit (GPU) drivers are constantly being updated. And if you want to get the most out of your gaming experience, you need to make sure your GPU drivers are up to date. Here’s a quick guide on how to update your GPU drivers.
- To open the Quick Access Menu, press the Win+X keys. From the list, click on Device Manager.
- To expand it, double-click on Display adapters.
- Right-click on the dedicated graphics card that’s active or you’re using.
- Then, click on Update driver > Click on Search automatically for drivers.
- The system will now automatically check for available updates, then download and install the latest version.
- Please wait for the process to finish and reboot your computer to apply the changes.
If there is no update available for your GPU, you can search for the model of your graphics on the official graphics card website from the links below. Make sure to download and install the latest GPU driver for your model number as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your computer is running slow, one of the first things you should do is update Windows. This can be done by going to the Start menu, then to All Programs, and then to Windows Update. From there, you can check for updates and install them. If you’re not sure which updates to install, you can choose the option to install all recommended updates.
- To check for updates, press the Win+I keys to open Settings, then click on Windows Update and Check for updates.
- If there is an update available, click on Download and Install.
- Wait for the update process to be completed, then reboot your PC to apply changes.
To ensure that your computer is running at its best, it is recommended that you check for optional updates in addition to the mandatory ones. This can be done by following the steps below. Keep in mind that sometimes a couple of driver updates or security patch updates might appear here, which can help you to fix several bugs or issues.
- To access your device’s settings, press the Win+I keys.
- Under Windows Update, click on Advanced Options.
- Scroll down to Additional Options.
- Here, you can select any Optional updates that are available.
- Once you have selected the updates you want to install, click on Download & Install.
- Please allow some time for the process to complete.
Force Use the Dedicated GPU ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
If you have a discrete graphics card in your computer, you’re not making full use of its potential if you’re not using it for gaming or other graphically demanding applications.
Windows 10 uses your GPU for two main purposes: rendering graphics and accelerating downloads. Some applications use your integrated graphics processor (IGP) for better performance, but there are ways to force them to use your dedicated GPU.
For Nvidia GPU:
- To access your Nvidia Control Panel, right-click on your desktop screen and select “Open Nvidia Control Panel.”
- Then, go to “3D Settings” and click on “Manage 3D Settings.”
- Next, open “Program Settings” and select “Coral Island” from the list.
- Finally, select your preferred graphics processor for this program from the available options.
For AMD GPU:
- To change your Switchable Graphics settings for a particular game, right-click on a blank area of your desktop screen and select ‘Open Radeon Settings.
- Then, head over to ‘Additional Settings’ and click ‘Preferences’.
- Under ‘Power’, click ‘Switchable Graphics Application Settings.
- Find the game you want to adjust settings for in the list (if it’s not visible, select ‘Add Application’ to include it), and make your changes.
Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the number of tasks that you have to complete on a daily basis. One way to help make your day more efficient is to close unnecessary background tasks.
By closing unnecessary background tasks, you can help declutter your mind and focus on the task at hand. This can be a helpful way to increase your productivity and overall satisfaction with your day. Here are a few tips to help you close unnecessary background tasks:
- To open Task Manager, press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys.
- Click on Processes and check which task is consuming more resources.
- To close the task forcefully, click on the particular process and select End Task.
Repair Game Files
It’s happened to the best of us: We’re in the middle of playing a game when, suddenly, an error message pops up. Sometimes, restarting the game will fix the problem, but other times, the game files may be corrupt. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to repair game files so you can get back to playing as soon as possible.
- Launch the Steam client and click on Library. Right-click on Coral Island from the list and click on Properties.
- Go to Local Files and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- This process may take some time to complete, so please be patient. Once finished, reboot the PC to apply changes.
Update Coral Island Game ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
As you may have noticed, we’ve been pretty quiet lately. We’ve been heads-down working on a big update for Coral Island. We’re very excited to share what we’ve been working on! This update is all about making the game more social.
We’ve added a new chat system so you can chat with your friends in-game. If we’ve also added a new co-op mode so you can play with your friends.
We’ve also made some improvements to the game itself. We’ve made the game more challenging and rewarding, and we’ve added a lot of new content. We hope you enjoy this update!
- To update Coral Island, open Steam and go to Library.
- Click on Coral Island from the left pane.
- Steam will automatically search for the available update.
- If there is an update available, click on Update.
- Make sure to wait for some time until the update completes.
- Once done, ensure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
Turn Off Third-Party Overlay Apps
If you’ve ever used a computer for gaming, you’re probably familiar with third-party overlay apps. These are apps that run on top of your game, providing features like chat, voice communication, and stream overlays. While they can be helpful, they can also be a hindrance to your gaming experience. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to turn off third-party overlay apps.
Disable Discord Overlay:
- To enable the in-game overlay for Discord, open the app and click on the gear icon (Settings) at the bottom.
- Select Overlay from the App Settings menu.
- Turn on the Enable in-game overlay toggle.
- To select a game to overlay, click on Games.
- Select the game you want to overlay. In this example, we’ll select Coral Island.
- Make sure to turn off the Enable in-game overlay toggle when you’re done.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, reboot your PC to apply the changes.
To Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay:
- To disable the in-game overlay for the Nvidia GeForce Experience app, go to Settings > General and uncheck the In-Game Overlay option.
- Once you have made this change, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Disable Steam Overlay:
- Open the Steam client and select Library.
- Right-click on Coral Island and select Properties.
- Select General and turn OFF the Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game option.
- Once done, reboot the PC to change the effects.
Some PC gamers or advanced users also use other overlay apps such as MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner, RGB software, etc. If you are also using any other mouse or keyboard software or any RGB tool which isn’t necessary during gaming, it’s better to turn them off.
Turn Off Windows Firewall and Antivirus Software
If you’re like most people, you probably have your Windows Firewall and antivirus software turned on at all times. But did you know that there are certain situations where you might want to turn them off? Here are a few scenarios where it might be a good idea to disable your Windows Firewall and antivirus software:
- If you’re troubleshooting a network or internet connectivity issue.
- If you’re installing or using certain types of software that need low-level access to your network or internet connection.
- If you’re connecting to a secure network or VPN that has its own firewall and antivirus protection.
- If you’re trying to improve your computer’s performance.
So, if you find yourself in one of these situations, don’t be afraid to turn off your Windows Firewall and antivirus software. Just remember to turn them back on when you’re done!
Adjust Power Management Options ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
When it comes to saving energy and reducing your carbon footprint, one of the simplest things you can do is adjust your computer’s power management options. By making a few changes to the way your computer uses power, you can save money on your energy bill and help the environment. Here’s a quick guide to adjusting your power management options.
- Click on the Start Menu and type “control panel” into the search bar.
- Open the Control Panel application.
- Click on Hardware and Sound, then select Power Options.
- Select High Performance, then reboot your computer to apply the changes.
Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
If you’re seeing the error message “Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error” when you try to open a program or file, it means that the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime is not installed on your computer. You can fix this error by reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Start Menu and type in “apps & features.”
- Open the apps & features menu. Click on the Microsoft Visual C++ programs from the list one by one.
- Click on “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once all Visual C++ programs are uninstalled, reboot the computer.
Perform a Clean Boot
If you’re having trouble with your computer, one of the first things you can try is a clean boot. This will start your computer with a minimal set of drivers and programs, which can help you troubleshoot if you’re having issues with startup programs or drivers. Here’s how to perform a clean boot in Windows.
- To open the Run dialog box, press the Win+R keys.
- To open System Configuration, type msconfig and hit Enter.
- To turn off all Microsoft services, go to Services > Click on Hide all Microsoft services.
- To turn off all other services, click on Disable all. To save changes, click on Apply and then OK.
- Click on the Startup tab. Next, select the specific task that has a higher startup impact and click on Disable to turn it off.
Please Note: Repeat these steps for each program that has a higher startup impact, with the exception of audio or graphics services.
- Finally, restart your computer to apply changes. This should fix Coral Island Crashing on most computers.
Restore Default to Overclocked CPU or GPU
If you’re an experienced PC gamer, you know the importance of overclocking your CPU or GPU. It can give you the edge you need to win. But sometimes things can go wrong. If your PC is having performance issues, you may need to restore the default to your overclocked CPU or GPU.
Conclusion ( Coral Island Keeps Crashing )
If you’re playing Coral Island on your PC and the game keeps crashing on startup, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date.
You can do this by going to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers. If that doesn’t fix the issue, try verifying the game files.
This can be done through the Steam client by right-clicking on the game in your library and selecting “Properties.” Under the “Local Files” tab, click “Verify Integrity of Game Cache.”
If you’re still having issues, try contacting the developers through the Steam forums or the official Coral Island website. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide you with a patch to fix the problem.