- 1 What is Flipkart seller
- 2 Flipkart Seller Registration
- 3 Type of the business module which you can start with flipkart
- 4 Flipkart Seller Account Registration Documents
- 5 Charges in Flipkart sellers hub
- 6 Flipkart seller central
- 7 Flipkart Seller login
- 8 Flipkart seller customer care number
- 9 The final verdict on benefits and drawbacks
What is Flipkart seller
Flipkart seller is a service provided by a company for a manufacturer, vendor or supplier, to sell your product directly via Flipkart site because the Flipkart marketplace is a big platform so people easily trust it and your product reach to more people and the customer buy your products. it has more than 2.6 crores registered users that generated around 10 million page views per day.
It’s way better than create your own brand or site to sell a product because it takes time and many more other problems like you have to need big audience instantly which is not possible practically in the starting of any business without ads investment and you need to more active on social media.
But if you sell in flipkart no need to give time on all these things just list your items on-site and if quality in products with exact price then people easily buy it and if you got more reviews on the product then in future you get lots of orders.
In India After amazon, any site gives competition to it its flipkart. there are also many E-commerce sites that have offered Direct seller services Like Paytm seller, snapdeal seller, shopclues but in Flipkart, you get more engagement on your products.
The company also offers Fulfilment services through which you can sell your product on the same day of the order or 1-day delivery option but quality check by Flipkart experts and also you get excellent support. just sign up its registration process and start making money.
Flipkart Seller Registration
So after getting all information about it you decide to sell your product on Flipkart seller hub but before sign up do proper research about the market people really want them or not by analyzing your competitors and after that decide the lowest cost of your item and provide value to the customer. If you have done all this you can run Flipkart ads also for marketing of it.
Flipkart seller registration some information is required like your personal info, about your business and Tax and GST related details I provide step by step guide to make Flipkart seller account. and start doing business with flipkart.
And if you using any jio services Like jio internet to browsing the web or for any other like jiofiber and facing any issue just read about Jio Customer care Number were you get for all state wise number and mailing address and many more other information.
How to Create an account in Flipkart seller hub
- So after collecting all the above documents just visit the seller.flipkart.com homepage FROM HERE.
- Then enter the Full Name of the seller.
- And seller Phone number where they can contact.
- Enter Email address to verifying the Flipkart business account. (Mobile number and email ID for communication purpose also)
- After that fill address of your business location with pickup address from were courier boy pick up products.
- The vendor must have a minimum of one product to offer on the flipkart website.
- Then the product you want to sell in flipkart just enters there specific descriptions details.
- Which exactly classified your product and some more info like below.
- Put your products under specific product categories.
- Add quality images 5 to 10, also add one video for better info.
- You can add a catalog also.
- Then Confirm the product.
- The document of your Tax and GST registration.
- Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum of Association.
- And others if they ask.
This is the main thing for registered your business. this is the basic thing for any e-commerce seller like Amazon and Paytm.
You need to also specify your identity like doing it individually, privet or as a firm for that other information needs to provide like Proof of Identity and Proof of address.
Type of the business module which you can start with flipkart
- Individual or Sole Proprietorship
- Start as a Private Limited Company
- Partnership Firm or LLP
- Or any other organization registered under any other Act or legislation.
Flipkart Seller Account Registration Documents
So after choosing your business module in Flipkart they ask about some Tax-related documents also.
Which is a basic and common thing to start your business with any company.
- Name of your business or entity.
- PAN card number which is necessary for all the above business modules. (Permanent Account Number)
- GSTIN number if your product comes under the purview of GST. (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number)
- TAN number is needed for TDS (Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number).
- GSTIN and TAN number is not mandatory for a few categories
- Any Bank account with the same name of the business or entity and supporting KYC documents.
- One Bank account number for the entity or business.
- Last same Bank IFSC code which you attach above.
After giving all this document with Address Proof, and Cancelled Cheque they will verify it and your new seller profile will be completed in flipkart business account.
Charges in Flipkart sellers hub
So there is no hidden charges or fees for registering in Flipkart seller hub but as soon you listing product on-site you need to pay some percentage to flipkart.
And do not worry Flipkart only charges when you get orders by customer otherwise no feed to pay any fixed amount in seller flipkart. so here are the fees which you have to pay when you get flipkart orders.
- Closing fees you have to pay after confirmation of the order.
- The referral fee is for displaying the product on-site generally it’s around 3% of your product price
- Shipping Fee If you want Flipkart to take care of your product till delivery on your behalf then you have to pay this charge to flipkart. generally, it starts from Rs. 30 for every product but it varies as depend on your product size and distance it covers.
Once you Recieve an order, you can pack the ordered item and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch‘. If you want to avoid packaging is dispatching by yourself,
Then you can use Flipkart seller central service which I explain below they get some charges for it.
Then the Flipkart’s logistics partner comes to your picking address and delivers it to the customer successfully.
And as soon as your order successfully delivered to the customer.
you will get your payment In between 7-15 business days by generating invoices.
Because some time user refunds product also that’s why the late process.
Payment will come directly to your bank account via NEFT transactions. so no worry of physical transaction and transparency also you can see all your details in Flipkart seller dashboard.
Flipkart seller central
Flipkart seller central is a service by Flipkart were they choose or do a partnership with third party ‘Ecommerce Service Providers’ to provide help for sellers and vendors which helps you in Flipkart seller starting training and in and packaging materials, delivery by courier service, product photoshoot, and logistics.
By means you never give time to all this thing just contact with Flipkart seller central and they do all essential work to deliver product successfully by just giving a product to them and your work is done and for this service they charge some amount of money behalf of that, they also write a good article for your product with a full description, make an eye-catching image of your product. some of there services I mention below.
- They get easily your Brand & Category Approval.
- Manage your product listing and catalog there Flipkart expert will inform you about how to fill product details and product images.
- Product Description with professional Content Writers.
- Order Management process with 100% accuracy with full support and inform you about order place to till their delivery.
- And their team will manage and handle all your product returns processes and provide you complete protection against fraud buyers.
Some company provides both Flipkart and amazon seller central service. And gives you proper training in starting which helps you increase your sales. some of the Flipkart seller central I give below you try them after reading there terms & conditions.
Flipkart Seller login
So after reading all rules and regulations you create an account in the Flipkart seller portal. After that next step is to log in to their dashboard.
It’s simple you all know but I tell you to process if you facing difficult in login as a vendor so just follow.
- Visit the official Flipkart seller homepage via seller.flipkart.com.
- Now just enter your username or 10 digits mobile number which you enter at the time of creating an account.
- After that enter the exact password.
- Then click on the login button that’s it.
Flipkart seller customer care number
So at the time of sign up or after registration if you face any kind of issue or asking for help to creating Flipkart seller account because some time in Tax related queries need to a good consultant so Flipkart customer care will help you which Is available 24*7 special for this.
Flipkart Help Centre or Flipkart Customer Care at 1800 208 9898
Flipkart also active and response on a tweet to @Flipkartsupport
Contact Flipkart seller hub to their Facebook page also.
The final verdict on benefits and drawbacks
If you read the full post you defiantly got and idea about seller Flipkart. there are many advantages that come with these services like its convert your offline business into online with full of service provided by the company. you can expand your business via the increase in sell-by marketing and without it also because the company has lots of customers which searches every time for products means demand is more of products so if you just start your flipkart seller account then chances are increased to sold out your product.
And now come on drawback you never get a complaint from the side of Flipkart but when you join flipkart seller central which is third party Ecommerce Service Providers which help you from packaging to delivering the product and many more facilities but the sometime problem created by them on orders so make sure before joining them otherwise all is good.