How to Use Clownfish Voice Changer in Discord? Discord is a fun app that is widely used for streaming and gaming with a group of people. It is the best way to communicate with your friends and fans while playing the game online on a PC. We can also do voice chat with them using the Discord app. This is an instant messaging VoIP app ( Voice over internet protocol ).
And clownfish is a voice changer app, which people usually used to integrate with third-party apps, to make their audio effect much better. After installing Clownfish Voice Changer in Discord you will get all one solution to your all discord audio-related issues.
About Clownfish Voice Changer
When we talk about the voice chat app first, we always think, can we change our ugly voice within the app or third-party app? But, we don’t get the actual result by using a third-party app in a voice chat app. Thankfully, we have an app called Clownfish voice changer that changes everything in our voice flow in real-time.
It is the best combination of Clownfish and the Discord. This voice-changing app comes in handy to change your ugly voice. It is also best to prank your friends that you are a different person. You can also chat like a robot or even an alien.
How to download and install Clownfish Voice Changer?
We can install the Clownfish app on our system by following the below steps. It is one of the fascinating sections for which you are waiting. It requires some minimum requirements that your system should have.
- A 32 or 64 bit PC, having Windows Vista or a newer version.
- A USB or 3.5mm microphone should connect to your PC.
- The latest version of Clownfish downloaded that we will learn in the below steps.
That’s it! Now follow the below steps to download Clownfish.
- Visit the official site of Clownfish. ( https://clownfish-translator.com/voicechanger/ )
- Click on the Download Now select the 32 or 64-bit version.
- Now double click on the downloaded file and click on the install button.
Setup and use Clownfish
You have already downloaded and installed the Clownfish on your system. Now we have to set up some things to use Clownfish on the system.
- Once you downloaded and installed the Clownfish, it will appear in your system tray.
- Click on the up arrow and right-click on the Clownfish icon, and click on the Setup
- After that, you will see the Clownfish Voice Changer setup window. Now you have to click on the Install button next to your mic listing. It should show up as Microphone.
How to Download & Use Clownfish Voice Changer in Discord
- If it is showing you multiple audio devices, you should first configure your active mic.
- Launch Control Panel on your system.
- On the right side, select the View by as Large icons.
- From all available options, click on the Sounds
- On the next popup window, click on the Recording
- Now right-click on the Microphone and click on the Set as the default device. If it is already selected, it will not show you the option.
- Now you are ready to install Clownfish. Once done, head over to Step #3 for the next steps.
- Once you configured the Clownfish mic, right-click on the Clownfish system tray icon. Click on the Hear microphone. It will allow you to hear what the voice changer does.
- Again, right-click on the system tray icon and select Set voice changer. It may have a blue tick next to it.
It will present you with Clownfish’s voice changer menu on the next screen. Now select any of the effects to enable them from the given options. You can also mix effects by clicking on the Clownfish icon and then the right arrow next to it.
- That’s it! You are ready to go as there no need to do anything special to use it in the Discord app.
- If you want to disable the Clownfish voice effect, right-click on the system tray icon and click on the Turn-off.
That’s it! It was all about how to download and use Clownfish voice changer on Discord. Clownfish is the best app to change the voice in real-time. To use Clownfish on Discord, we don’t need to interlink the app with each other. It is the best feature of this app. We hope this article will help you to use Clownfish on your system.
Question: How to Fix the Clownfish voice changer not working discord problem ( MIC )?
Answer: Sometimes our systems microphone setting is not set according to any third-party applications. That’s why it creates problems, and we think it’s happening because of the software creating clutter.
So before taking any steps or changes first look at your PC’s microphone setting. And set your microphone as the default recording device.
Although the clownfish APK app is fully stable and comes with a proper default setting. But you can crosscheck your discord audio setting as well if you have any doubt.
Question: Can we add voices to clownfish Voice Changer?
Answer: Yes! there is an option to adding voices in the clownfish voice changer. Which you can select from the dropdown menu, there are various collections of voices are available.
You can also play different sounds from the sound player. Any default music will start playing when you press hotkey.
Question: Can we use the clownfish voice changer with Skype and Steam?
Answer: Clownfish has all the basic function, which user want when you perform voice chatting while playing a game with friends. But not for the only games you can utilize for skype to making your video call more effective.
Clownfish app was also compatible with Steam. Basically its design for easily interlink with video and voice chat applications.
Question: Is the clownfish voice changer is safe to use?
Answer: Yes! according to many expert reviews, the clownfish voice changer is fully safe and legal to use. It has 14 different voice effects. Which makes your chatting experience more amazing like Alien voice effect, Robot, Female, Radio, Clone, and Male.
And apart from Discord, steam, & Skype, you can install it in different messaging apps such as ooVoo, Ekiga, Mumble, Jitsi, and Ventrilo.