FIXING Twitch No Sound error, We like to binge-watch Twitch streaming content but often unable to hear the audio on the live stream. Well, we are not the only ones with that complaint.
Many user-facing the same twitch no sound error on Twitch while streaming content from a channel. But it can be Fix easily by these TOP 7 solutions of How to FIX Twitch No Sound error While Streaming.
- 1 Why the FIX Twitch No Sound error occurs
- 2 How to FIX Twitch No Sound error While Streaming
- 3 #1. Update Web Browser for Twitch No Sound Chrome Problem
- 4 #2. Check your internet connectivity.
- 5 #3. Update your PC audio driver.
- 6 #4. Check if Twitch is on mute.
- 7 #5. Try the Browser alternative.
- 8 #6. Try to Run Windows audio troubleshooter for Twitch No Sound Error.
- 9 #7. Clear your browser cookies and cache
- 10 Final Verdict on Twitch No Sound Issue
- 11 Frequently ask Questions
Why the FIX Twitch No Sound error occurs
This issue may occur due to your internet stuffing, or unwanted cookies data, and many other reasons.
The problem also may be happening because of a browser that could be buggy or lying with the audio driver on your system.
The internet connectivity will also be a culprit, which will cause lag.
How to FIX Twitch No Sound error While Streaming
In this tutorial, we are putting some straightforward troubleshooting steps for you that will help you fix the no-sound problem while watching Twitch streaming.
These fixes can easily be handle by updating your audio driver or check your internet connection if it’s not sufficient.
You can also check it by resetting your computer web browser. Let’s find which solution can let you enjoy your best streaming content.
#1. Update Web Browser for Twitch No Sound Chrome Problem
If you’re accessing the twitch streaming platform by using your browser by this URL Address https://www.twitch.tv.
So I would recommend you update any of your browsers ( either it is Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or even Opera ) with some simple setting.
Although it works somehow the same in all the browsers. So apply according to the web browser you use.
Today’s browser updates itself automatically. But for some reason, the browser does not update itself automatically.
It can be a reason for no sound while you are watching streaming on Twitch. You can manually check and update your browser.
You need to follow the below steps to upgrade the Chrome browser manually.
- Launch the browser.
- Head over to the 3-dot button on the right-hand corner.
- Now select Settings.
- From the left-hand side, click on About Chrome.
- You can see my Chrome browser is updated.
#2. Check your internet connectivity.
Sometimes poor internet connection may fall in no-voice issue in Twitch while streaming.
To fix this error, you can run a speed test on your system browser. You can also contact your ISP and ask them if any maintenance is undergoing?
If they say about maintenance, then wait for that to get over. Otherwise, try to reconnect your internet settings manually or ask for help from your service provider.
#3. Update your PC audio driver.
Updating device drivers function all the apps smoothly.
- Right-click on the Windows icon and select Device Manager.
- Navigate to Sounds, video, and game controllers.
- Check out the corresponding audio driver and right-click on it.
- Now click on the Update driver.
- Next, click on the Search automatically for drivers.
#4. Check if Twitch is on mute.
- Open Run command by pressing the Windows+R
- Type cpl and press Enter.
- Head towards the Advanced
- Under Multimedia, the Play sounds in webpages should be checked.
- Click on Ok to save the changes.
#5. Try the Browser alternative.
Sometimes browser makes the issue of no-sound on Twitch while streaming.
If you are using a Chrome browser to use Twitch, try to change it to Opera, Edge, or Mozilla.
And If the problem is occurring in your Chrome browser only, so we can say it could be a Chrome issue and can be fixed easily by the first solution on this page.
Or if you are using any of them, it could be a problem with that browser only.
#6. Try to Run Windows audio troubleshooter for Twitch No Sound Error.
The audio troubleshooter is a Windows built-in utility that detects common audio problems and fixes them.
- From your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type Audio Troubleshooter.
- From the result, click on the Find and fix problems with playing sound.
- Next, click on the Next button to run the scan.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to repair the no-sound issue on Twitch.
The cookies and cache boost the loading speed of web pages on the browser.
So, the browser collects them. Sometimes some bad cookies and cache get loaded, and they cause problems like lack of audio.
- On your Chrome or Edge browser, press the Ctrl+Shift+Delete buttons simultaneously.
- Now check on the Cookies and Cache option and click on the Clear Now or Clear Data
- Relaunch the browser to see the effect.
Final Verdict on Twitch No Sound Issue
That’s it! Twitch is best for streamers and gamers. No one will want to enjoy streaming without voice.
It is the soul of the video. Outdated browsers and drives will cause this error. We covered all the related fixes to overcome this issue.
And We hope the above simple and straightforward steps will help you to fix this issue.
If you have any other questions just read the FAQs section or you can comment us you will reply as soon as possible.
Frequently ask Questions
Question: How do I get sound when streaming on Twitch?
Answer: For that, you need to open the sound window first from the pop-up menu then select the playback device option.
Then you need to search for speakers or headphones from the Playback tab.
Now as you want to use your default playback device just choose it and set it on the default setting.
Question: Some other solution for fixing twitch no sound issue while streaming?
Answer: If you tried all the mentioned steps but still it is happening then just take a look at some simple settings from your desktop.
- You can use the incognito window to RUN twitch without saving history data.
- Make sure your twitch and PC volume is not on mute.
- Also, Full the Volume In Volume Mixer.
- Try Troubleshooter or update your audio drivers.