If you are facing network issue on reliance jio 4G LTE service or any other jio product you use and want to do complaint about it then this reliance Jio Customer Care Number will help you there are a list of numbers below all are working but sometimes state-wise works.
So don’t panic just try other numbers. you can also mail them about your queries on jio portal at www.jio.com at the contact us Section I also mention below.
- 1 About Jio
- 2 Jio Customer Care Number
- 3 jio customer care No.
- 4 Statewise Jio Customer care Numbers
- 5 Jio Balance Check
- 6 Jio Free CallerTune trick via Jio Customer Care Numbers
- 7 How to Check Jio Number
- 8 Jio Near Me
Jio is an Indian telecommunications company and number 1 brand in India. the headquartered is in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Founder you all know one and only Mukesh Ambani and company launching many new services in every year like broadband television, and telephone services, Lyf Smartphones, and in 2019 jio fiber. Currently, also, they launch jio st marglass in 2020.
But the most popular device they launch is jio phone under Rs.1500 and now price become more down and because of there effective price and planes on SIM card many people buy jio but as suddenly customer increases jio facing many problems regarding network
Jio Customer Care Number
All this Jio Customer Care number is working 24*7 in India. for different problems like GSM, 3G, 4G LTE, 4G+ mobile services, voice services, caller tune fixed-line broadband, they provide various helpline numbers all are Toll-Free. But if some not works try different because of sometime state-wise calling problem.
If the issue is created really from the company side they will surely solve it in some time so don’t worry about it too much because some time problems occur due to high load in bandwidth generated by consuming data by lots of users at a time. so just dial below giving numbers and follow their instruction for better help.
- Jio Customer Care Number Toll-Free: 1860-893-3333
Another Jio Customer Care Helpline Number: 1800 889 9999 ( This one is like a universal number of jio you will find easily on the net ).
- Jio Toll-Free Number for any Queries: 199
- Jio Customer Care Toll-Free number for complaints: 198
And you use a different company SIM cards but want to do complain regarding jio network then try this number.
- Jio Customer Care Service Number for other networks like idea, airtel: 1800-889-9999
- For Jio support on International Roaming: +917018899999 (charges applicable)
Also, check it out out the latest post on online earning which is about octafx trading.
jio customer care No.
For other jio related problems like jio gigs fiber, Lyf Smartphone For Corporate Customers care number, and online shopping from Ajio store just call below numbers.
- Jio Giga Fiber Customer Care toll-free Helpline Number: 1800-896-9999
- Lyf Smartphone toll-free Helpline Number: 1800-890-9999
- Jio Online shopping-related inquiry helpline number: 1800-893-3399 ( working all over the week but try in between 9 AM to 9 PM )
- Jio Corporate Customers care Helpline Number: 1800-889-9333
For more jio services HD Voice & data Services for tele verification active or deactivate them try this jio customer care numbers.
- Jio Tele verification to activate data services: 1800-890-1977
- Jio Tele-verification to activate HD Voice & data Services: 1977 ( If above not working try this one )
Contact jio customer care via live chat
Also, jio provide and assist you directly via there live chat option you can visit www.jio.com and contact us section also you can do this via my jio mobile app.
- Were they directly send you to live chat dashboard.
- Here is the link www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#
- By just entering some information like Name, jio number, email, and product regarding you have the issue and explain your query.
- After that upload images related to your problem.
That’s it click on the submit button. Then a jio expert will answer you about your concern.
And Contact through jio email support
So if you are not using mobile and want to complain directly through mail the jio also provide email support through this jio email ID address.
Official jio mailing address: 121@in.Jio.com
Email For new jio business connection: email@example.com
Email If you have queries related to Online Shoping: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statewise Jio Customer care Numbers
If the above numbers are not working then sometimes your state problem.
So dial below number by your state locations.
How to talk to jio customer care executive directly
- Jio customer care number HP ( Himachal Pradesh ): 18008 99 3 99 99 ( dial from non-jio or jio phones )
- And jio complaint mail id: email@example.com
- Jio customer care number Kerala: 18008 99 3 99 99 ( jio customer care complaint number )
- And jio complaint mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- jio customer care number ap (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana): 18008 99 3 99 99 (Jio Customer Care No)
- And jio complaint mail id: email@example.com
- jio customer care no delhi: 18008 99 3 99 99 ( jio customer care mobile number )
- And jio complaint mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- jio customer care number Hyderabad: 18008 99 3 99 99 (Jio Complaint Number)
- jio customer care number Maharashtra and Goa: 18008 99 3 99 99 ( jio customer care complaint number )
- And jio complaint mail id: email@example.com
- Jio customer care no Punjab: 18008 99 3 99 99 ( Jio Helpline Number )
- And jio complaint mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- jio customer care number Tamilnadu: 18008 99 3 99 99 (Jio Enquiry Number)
- And jio complaint mail id: email@example.com
- jio customer care number Chennai: 18008 99 3 99 99 (Jio Customer Care No)
- And jio customer care number Rajasthan: 18008 99 3 99 99 (Jio Contact Number)
- jio complaint mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- jio customer care number Gujarat: 18008 99 3 99 99 (Jio Helpline Number)
- And jio complaint mail id: email@example.com
- Reliance Jio UP East-West & Uttarakhand: 18008 99 3 99 99 (Jio Customer Care No)
- And jio complaint mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
So these are the numbers where you can directly talk with reliance jio customer care executive.
Somehow the numbers are the same but the Jio mail ID is different for state-wise problems.
Jio Balance Check
So if you are trying to contact jio for how to check jio balance then here is the answer don’t waste you time on calling they say dial press 1 or press 2 for this for that ignore this and just try this working Jio USSD code for all type of balance checking.
|Check Jio prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|For checking Jio 4G Daily data usage||sms MBAL to 55333|
|Check your current tariff plan||Just sms MY PLAN to 199|
|For Activate data Plan||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|jio balance check number||*333#|
Some times code stop working because jio change their services time to time and update it. so don’t worry if you not getting answers by sending them massages then just use all in one solution for all above jio balance check number code in MyJio app. here you see your data usage & all voice call detail duration.
How to check jio balance Through Miscall
- You can also check your jio 4G data balance by giving a miss call to the company.
- Just dial “1299” this number.
- After calling instant call will cut.
- And you will get all the details like balance and all active planes in the message.
Jio Free CallerTune trick via Jio Customer Care Numbers
So this is the best trick to active free caller tune in jio by just sending them SMS via this you also choose your favorite song lyrics, movie name, or album name.
Just type in the message box: JT and Send it to 56789
And for special song type below words
For MOVIES <movie Name> send it to 56789
SINGER <singer Name> send it to 56789
For ALBUMS <Album Name> send it to 56789
Just download and register with your jio mobile number and you can see you all account balance, 4G data balance, and other exclusive offers on recharge.
How to Check Jio Number
You can check your jio mobile balance in two ways first by dialing USSD code like above and if you are using app it’s just showing at the top. if not shows then try this.
- First, open app and login with jio number.
- Or click on ‘Sign in with SIM‘.
- Then click on setting here is your jio number shows.
- You also check it on jio internet.
|Check Your Jio Number by code||Dial *1#|
App is also useful if codes not working because you can access all the features in your hand via just simple click like see jio recharge offers and also check many things via the app.
Jio Near Me
also if you want jio nearer location from your home then you can ask by mentioning above numbers and Email addresses about jio customer care near me reliance jio customer care executive will give you location about jio near me address.