League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5: Wild Rift is a summoner spell in League of Legends. It takes place on Summoner’s Rift. It starts with a 3-minute timer before it starts.
Wild Rift is a team-based, 5v5 game mode that places you in a series of strategic, objective-based battles. All players start the game as champions, and the goal is to be the last one alive.
Wild Rift is played on Summoner’s Rift, the same map Summoner’s Rift is played on for standard summoner games. Wild Rift is a 5v5 game mode and can be played solo or with friends.
In League of Legends, Wild Rift is a game mode where two teams fight to the death. The objective is for the team that survives the longest. The games can last up to 15 minutes long.
Wild Rift is an endless game mode, which can be played on the Summoner’s Rift map. The game mode is exclusive to League of Legends.
- 1 About League of Legends
- 2 League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5: How to FIX
- 2.1 Check the Server Status
- 2.2 Try Using Browser Exceptions
- 2.3 Verify Your Account on PC ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
- 2.4 Signing Into the Game Launcher
- 2.5 Try Using Browser Exceptions ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
- 2.6 Update League of Legends
- 2.7 Disable Security Software ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
- 2.8 Reinstall the LoL game
- 3 Conclusion ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
About League of Legends
If you do not know anything about League Of Legends, then you are in the right place. From Gamepedia: “League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games.
It is based on the original Defense of the Ancients mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and was released in June 2013 for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game’s current competitive mode is called “League of Legends: Dominion”.
League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5: How to FIX
If you are a League Of Legends fanatic you are probably no stranger to the “unknown error” screen, which pops up when a game crashes. If you are unlucky enough to encounter these errors, it is generally because another program is interfering with the game.
When your computer is encountering problems, your first instinct may be to shut down the machine and restart it. While that strategy may have worked in the past, it may not always work anymore.
Nowadays, when tech troubles occur, they may require more professional help. That’s why it’s important to see where the system stands before you shut down the PC.
Check the Server Status
One of the benefits of having a web server is being able to check its status. If you want to make sure it’s working as it should, then you can take a look at the status page for the webserver.
You’ll see the name of the server, the version of its operating system, and the most recent uptime. This lets you know how well the server is performing.
Many social media sites are down, including Instagram, Pinterest, and Reddit. Whether it’s due to recent DDoS attacks or scheduled maintenance, it can be tough to find what’s going on.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to check the server status. This page allows you to type in the site name, see a status update, and figure out what the problem is. If the site isn’t available, you’ll be able to see a notification about your status.
- Log into your account by clicking on the “My Account” link on the top right side of the League of Legends Sign-In page.
- Then, go to “Settings” and, if prompted, click on the “Verify Now” button to verify your account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your registered mail address.
- Open the mail and click on the confirmation link to get verified your LoL account.
Try Using Browser Exceptions
Some reports are suggesting using the browser exceptions on the Chrome browser or whatever browser you’re using. To do that:
- Open your Chrome browser and go to the Menu section (three dots icon).
- Click on the Settings menu, then click on Privacy and security.
Once added, make sure to reboot the Chrome browser, and try signing into the LoL account to check for the issue.
Verify Your Account on PC ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
Verifying your account on Windows 10 is an important step in the setup process, especially if you share your computer with others or wish to keep your information private.
Unless you have a premium Microsoft account, your PC will prompt you to verify your account the first time you sign in. The good news is that you can verify your account from nearly any browser, though the process is a little different depending on the device you’re using.
If you’ve recently signed up for Amazon Prime, you may be wondering how to verify your account. Amazon does make it easy to verify your account on its website, but if you misplace your confirmation email, you can verify your account via text instead.
If you’ve created a Microsoft account, or you’re using a Microsoft account as your primary account, you can verify it on your PC. It’s easy to verify your account, and it’s free. You’ll just need your Microsoft email address and password.
Signing Into the Game Launcher
The Nintendo Switch is less than a year old, but now that Nintendo has had time to iron out the kinks, it’s ready to go on an all-out sales blitz.
The Switch is succeeding where the Wii U failed, and Nintendo is reaping the benefits of the Switch’s early popularity. The Switch is Nintendo’s best-selling console to date, and it won’t be long before the company releases its next console.
So, what’s the secret to the Nintendo Switch’s success? A key feature of the Switch is its unique game launcher, which allows you to launch either docked or handheld.
When docked, the Switch loads the game from either a cartridge or from a download. The first person to successfully sign in to the Nintendo Switch’s game launcher will win a $200 gift card.
Try Using Browser Exceptions ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
Browser exceptions are a way to turn exceptions into configuration settings, meaning they allow you to turn exceptions on or off without resorting to editing the web.config file.
And Browser exceptions save settings in the web.config file, which is the application configuration file for ASP.NET applications.
Browser exceptions are set to expire after a set amount of time (often five or ten minutes) or after a connection is idle (and you turn on and off the connection).
Browser exceptions are a way to allow or block URLs on a per-site basis, using wildcards (%). They are not the wildcards you are probably used to, but they are the wildcards you were missing.
These wildcards are incredibly powerful and can save you a lot of frustration on websites.
Update League of Legends
Update League of Legends is the game’s latest update. While many of the in-game changes and updates focus on the game’s competitive scene, there are also a few quality-of-life improvements.
League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game. It is one of the most popular free games of all time. The game is free to play, but like most MMOs, players can purchase in-game currency called Riot Points.
These points are primarily used to purchase skins and champions, but these are also sometimes used as currency in ranked matches.
Disable Security Software ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
A computer infected with malware, adware, spyware, or another type of malicious software is often believed to be unrecoverable. But it’s actually possible to remove infections and regain control of a compromised computer.
Before you do anything, though, you should disable all security software on your computer, since security software can make your computer vulnerable to malware downloads. Before you do that, though, you should back up all your data.
Sometimes antivirus software gets a bad rap, especially when it doesn’t fully protect you from threats.
Often, users try to disable their software thinking it will make their computer more secure, but it can actually do more harm than good.
In today’s tip, we’ll show you how to disable your antivirus software, and why you should actually leave the software enabled.
- To access the Windows Defender Firewall, click on the Start Menu and type “firewall” into the search bar.
- Select “Windows Defender Firewall” from the search results.
- Then, click on “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off” from the left pane.
- A new page will open > Select the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) option for both the Private & Public Network Settings.
- Select “OK” to save changes. Finally, restart your computer.
- Similarly, you will need to turn off the Windows Security protection.
- Just follow the steps below: Press the Windows + I keys to open the Windows Settings menu.
- Click on the “Open Windows Security” button.
- Then, go to “Virus & threat protection” and click on “Manage settings.”
- Next, you’ll need to disable Real-time protection.
- If prompted, click Yes to confirm.
- You can also disable cloud-delivered protection and Tamper protection if desired.
Reinstall the LoL game
League of Legends (“LoL” or “League”) is one of the most popular online team-strategy games in the world. Introduced in 2009 as DotA, League of legends features two teams of five players each, and players choose from hundreds of characters representing various races, professions, and powers.
The game can be played online on computers, mobile devices, and game consoles. So if you facing any LOL errors like Error -13 or -5 please restart your game.
LoL is an online video game, and like all video games, it has an online community. The community revolves around the game, and games like LoL are wildly successful online.
One of the largest online communities of LoL players can be found at LoLProLeague. These players compete in a game mode called “League of Legends,” and the prizes are big—like six-figures big.
At LoLProLeague, the largest prize pool for LoL players is $1 million, which was won by a Korean team.
- To uninstall League of Legends, press the Windows+I keys to open Settings, click on Apps from the left pane, and click on Apps & features.
- Search for League of Legends in the list, right-click on the three-dots icon, and select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
- Visit the League of Legends website to download and install the latest game installer file.
- Run the installer and complete the installation process to play the game.
- If you have any further questions, please leave a comment below.
Conclusion ( League of Legends Wild Rift Unknown Error -13 or -5 )
League of Legends is one of the most popular PC and mobile games in the world. And if you haven’t heard, the LoL game has been embroiled in a court battle between Riot Games and Epic Games, the makers of Fortnite.
Both parties claim that their games are improvements on the LoL game, and Epic’s lawsuit seeks $1 billion in damages. But fear not LoL fans. You can still play LoL, and you don’t need to download Fortnite. Instead, you can download LoL’s new installer to get the game back.