Solution for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Crashing Not Working on PS4 or PS5 Consoles: As the gaming world gets bigger, more and more people are getting excited over new digital games and different games are being developed from time to time.
Games like Call of Duty, Battlefront, and Uncharted Game are pretty popular and people generally love to play these games on their own gaming consoles. But sadly, there are many users who have discovered that the games are not working on their gaming consoles.
- 1 About Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Game
- 2 Solution for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Crashing Not Working on PS4 or PS5 Consoles
- 3 Conclusion ( Solution for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Crashing Not Working on PS4 or PS5 Consoles )
About Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Game
Uncharted is one of the most recognized names in the gaming industry and has been hailed as one of the best games of the generation. The games have spawned a complete collection of three games, the first being Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, which was released in 2007.
In 2010, Naughty Dog released Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, which was followed by Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 2011.
The series is set in a fictional world and tells the stories of Nathan Drake who is an adventurer and treasure hunter, and his search for the legendary locations of El Dorado, Atlantis, and Shangri-La.
The game Uncharted 4 gives you a treasure map that takes you to the Uncharted Islands. You can then find the treasure by exploring the islands and finding the right combinations of symbols highlighted on the map.
The symbols are actually symbols of the last four letters of the word “UNCAGED”, which stands for “UNCaught”. Once you combine all the symbols you will see the symbol for treasure.
Unfortunately, the game also records your progress and will crash when you get to the treasure. Because of this, I have come up with a solution to solve the problem of crashing.
Solution for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Crashing Not Working on PS4 or PS5 Consoles
If you’re playing Uncharted 4 on your PS4, you’ll notice a problem where the game crashes after you’ve completed the first chapter. While we’ve previously found a workaround for the crash, the PS4 version of the game continues to crash for some players. That’s because one of the game’s files doesn’t get copied to the PS5 version of the game.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is one of the most popular games of 2017, with over 3.6 million copies of the game sold. However, as we all know, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End was released in 2016 and some users are experiencing issues with the game not launching, and it may crash at random. In this guide, you will learn how to fix the glitch.
1. Check System Updates ( Solution for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Crashing Not Working on PS4 or PS5 Consoles )
As you know, it is important to regularly update your Windows PC or laptop to keep the system secure and functional. This is especially true if you are using the latest version of Windows 10.
This can be a daunting task, but it’s one that needs to be done regularly to avoid glitches and other problems that can have a negative impact on your computer and those around you. So, we’ll go over each of the different methods for checking Windows updates.
- Go to the Settings menu on the PlayStation console.
- Select System Software Update > Make sure to check for available updates and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
- Once done, reboot the system to apply changes.
2. Delete Saved Game Data (PS4/PS5)
The best console games are often the hardest to lose. The PS4 and PS5 have a lot of built-in storage, but with the ability to save games online, it’s easy to fill up, with unused space.
Luckily, you can delete saved game data, and clear the saved game cache to free up some space.
Saving games to the PlayStation 4 is simple. All you need do is press the PS button on the Dualshock 4 controller, then hit the Options button (the cross), and then the X button.
If you want to delete that saved data, though, you’ll have to first delete the saved data itself, as the PS4 only lets you delete save data from the cloud.
- Go to the Settings menu > Select Storage.
- Choose Saved Data > Select Uncharted Legacy of Thieves.
- Press the Options button on the controller > Select the saved game data files (one or multiple).
- Hit Delete and confirm the task to complete it.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the console to apply changes.
3. Reinstall the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Game
When it was first announced back in 2012, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy was assumed to be a spin-off to the Uncharted series, a prequel to the highly successful games that followed.
There was talk about a video game spin-off to the film version of the same name that was released in 2016. As it turns out, the Lost Legacy is a standalone game in its own right, set in the same universe as the Uncharted series and starring Chloe Frazer, who was introduced in the first Uncharted game.
- Go to Settings > Select Storage.
- Select the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves game from the list and then Hit Delete.
- Once the game is deleted, download and install it again from the respective store.
4. Reset the Console
If you want to start over with your video game console, or if you’re tired of having to power cycle the console every night to make it work again, you’re probably familiar with the infamous “reset the console” trick.
It involves taking the console’s memory chip out of the system and replacing it with a fresh one. What you don’t know is that there are easier and faster ways to reset the console and that there are methods that won’t even take any physical action on your part.
- Go to the Settings menu on the PlayStation console.
- Select the ‘Initialization’ tab > Select ‘Initialize PS4’ or ‘Initialize PS5’.
- From the next page, choose ‘Full’.
- Now, your PlayStation 4/5 will automatically start wiping itself to restore the factory defaults. This process may take a couple of hours depending on the installed data on the storage.
- Let the process be completed. Once done, make sure to reboot the system.
Conclusion ( Solution for Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Crashing Not Working on PS4 or PS5 Consoles )
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been playing the original Uncharted for almost two years now. It’s still one of my favorite games, and I still get a kick out of all the running, shooting, and treasure hunting.
And, like many other gamers, I’ve recently experienced Uncharted’s worst nightmare: a game crashing right after it’s completed. This is the fate I suffer daily, and I’ve been trying to solve this problem ever since.
As you know, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves is one of the most successful games on the PlayStation 4. But, because of the problems with Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, many players have been experiencing crashes, bugs, and other bugs.
But, there is a solution, that’s why I write this article and sharing this solution so all the players will be happy.