War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points: There’s been a recent issue with War Thunder not giving out research points and crew points. This is a big problem because it’s preventing players from progressing in the game. Here’s what you need to know about the issue and what you can do to fix it.
- 1 War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points: How to FIX
- 1.1 Reboot the PC
- 1.2 Log Out of your Profile and Log Back In ( War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points )
- 1.3 Don’t Leave the War Thunder Match Before It Ends
- 1.4 Wait for a While to Appear RP
- 1.5 Update War Thunder Game ( War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points )
- 1.6 Verify and Repair War Thunder Files
- 2 Conclusion ( War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points )
War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points: How to FIX
It’s been a little while since we’ve had a good post on the War Thunder subreddit. A lot of the same questions are being asked, so let’s try to answer some of them. One of the most common questions is “Why am I not getting any Research Points/Crew Points?” There can be a few different reasons for this.
- First, make sure you’re actually in a battle. You won’t get any points if you’re not actively participating.
- Second, check to see if you’re playing on the correct server. You can only earn points on the main server, so if you’re playing on a different server you won’t get any points.
- Finally, make sure you’re playing in the right game mode. You can only earn points in Arcade, Realistic, and Simulator battles.
- If you’re playing in any other game mode, you won’t get any points. If you’re still having trouble earning points, read the full article.
Reboot the PC
When something isn’t working right on our computer, the first thing we often try is restarting the program. Sometimes, that’s all it takes to get things back on track.
But when programs keep crashing or your computer is just running slow, it might be time for a more drastic measure: rebooting the entire system. Just like our bodies and minds need the occasional break, so do our computers.
Rebooting gives the system a chance to start fresh and can often fix minor issues. If you’re having more serious problems, though, you might need to take additional steps, like running a virus scan or updating your operating system.
But before you start panicking, try rebooting your computer. It might just be the simple solution you’re looking for.
Log Out of your Profile and Log Back In ( War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points )
It’s a well-known fact that to get the most out of War Thunder, you need to log out of your profile and log back in.
This simple act has a number of benefits, including resetting your connection to the server, clearing your cache, and getting rid of any unwanted mods.
In short, logging out and back in again is the best way to ensure that you’re playing the game as intended.
- Launch the War Thunder game and navigate to your Profile or Stat Card.
- Select Change User and log out of the account.
- After a brief wait, log back in and you should receive all the missing RP.
Don’t Leave the War Thunder Match Before It Ends
As a gamer, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the heat of the moment and forget that there’s still more game to be played. In the case of War Thunder, it’s important to remember that the match doesn’t end until all the tickets are gone.
There have been many times when I’ve been in the lead and thought the match was over, only to be completely blindsided by the enemy team making a comeback. Don’t make the same mistake I did and leave the match early! Stick it out until the very end, because you never know what could happen.
Wait for a While to Appear RP
The recent release of the War Thunder Royal Pass has led to a lot of excitement and speculation among the player base. Many people are wondering if this could be the start of a new era for the game, with more focus on multiplayer and role-playing elements.
However, it’s important to remember that the Royal Pass is still in its early stages, and it will take some time for the full extent of its features to be revealed.
There is a lot of potentials for War Thunder to become a more RP-focused game, but it’s important to be patient and wait for the developers to release more information.
Update War Thunder Game ( War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points )
It’s been a little while since we’ve had an update for War Thunder, but the development team has been hard at work on a number of new features and improvements. In this update, we’ve added a new game mode, a new aircraft, and a host of other changes and improvements.
War Thunder is a free-to-play, cross-platform MMO combat game for Windows, Linux, Mac, and PlayStation®4 dedicated to military aircraft, armored vehicles, and ships from the beginning of the 20th century to the Cold War.
- Log into your Steam client and navigate to Library.
- Click on War Thunder from the left pane.
- The client will automatically search for the available update.
- If there is an update available, make sure to click on Update.
- Wait for the installation to complete > Once done, reboot your PC to apply changes.
Verify and Repair War Thunder Files
One of the most frustrating things that can happen when you’re trying to play a game is to encounter an error message telling you that the game files are corrupt.
If you’re getting this error when trying to play War Thunder, don’t despair! There is a way to verify and repair the files so that you can get back to playing the game. Follow the steps below to verify and repair your War Thunder files:
- Open the Steam client and go to your Library.
- Right-click on War Thunder and select “Properties.”
- Go to the “Local Files” tab and click “Verify Integrity of Game Cache.”
- Once the process is complete, restart Steam and try launching War Thunder again.
- If you’re still encountering the same error, try deleting the game files and verifying the integrity of the game cache again.
- Once the process is complete, launch War Thunder.
Conclusion ( War Thunder Not Getting Research Points / Crew Points )
Are you having trouble getting Research Points (RP) or Crew Points (CP) in War Thunder? If you are, you’re not alone. Many players have been reporting this issue, and it’s a big problem. So If you’re anything like me, you love War Thunder. It’s an amazing game with incredible graphics and gameplay.
However, one thing that’s been bothering me lately is the fact that I’m not getting any research points or crew points. I’ve been trying to figure out why this is happening, and I think I’ve finally figured it out about it just apply the solutions that i mentioned in the post and you’ll get all the answers.