World of Warships Voice Chat Not Working: If you’re a World of Warships player, you know that voice chat is a vital part of the game. Whether you’re working with your team to coordinate a strategy or just talking trash to your opponents, voice chat can make or break a battle.
So what do you do when voice chat stops working? Luckily, there are a few things you can try to get voice chat up and running again. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through some troubleshooting steps to help you fix voice chat in World of Warships.
World of Warships Voice Chat Not Working: How to FIX
If you’re a fan of World of Warships, you’re probably well aware of the game’s voice chat feature. However, you may have run into some issues with the voice chat not working properly. If that’s the case, don’t worry! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to fix the World of Warships voice chat not working issue.
Turn off the Firewall or Antivirus ( World of Warships Voice Chat Not Working )
If you’re like most people, you probably have a firewall or antivirus program installed on your computer. But did you know that these programs can actually do more harm than good? Here’s why you should turn off your firewall or antivirus program:
- They can slow down your computer.
- They can cause false positives, which can lead to you deleting important files.
- And they can block legitimate programs from running.
- They can make it difficult to troubleshoot problems.
- They can give you a false sense of security.
So there you have it. If you want to keep your computer safe, it’s better to turn off your firewall or antivirus program.
First Change Windows Settings
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t spend a lot of time thinking about your Windows settings. But if you’re not happy with the way your computer is running, it might be time to take a look at what you can change.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the different settings you can change in Windows to help improve your experience. We’ll also provide some tips on how to choose the right settings for your needs. So whether you’re looking to speed up your computer or just customize it to your liking, read on to learn more about changing your Windows settings.
- Press Windows Key + R to open up the Run dialog box.
- Enter “mmsys.cpl” in the dialog box and click Enter.
- The audio settings window will show up on your screen.
- Right-click on speakers and headset and select Set as Default Communications device.
- Again, right-click on Speakers and headset and select Set as Default Communications Device.
- Click on the recording tab on top and repeat the steps mentioned above.
Check your headset connection ( World of Warships Voice Chat Not Working )
If you’re using a headset with your computer or phone, it’s important to make sure the connection is secure. Otherwise, you may not be able to hear the other person clearly, or they may not be able to hear you. There are a few different ways to connect a headset.
- The most common is to use a 3.5mm jack, which can be found on most headsets.
- If your headset doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack, you can use a USB connection.
- To check your connection, start by making sure the 3.5mm jack is firmly plugged into the headphone port on your device.
- If you’re using a USB headset, make sure the USB cable is securely connected to both the headset and the device.
Once you’ve checked the connection, put on your headset and test it out. If you still can’t hear the other person clearly, or they can’t hear you, try moving the headset around a bit.
Try another pair of headsets
If you’re not happy with your current headphones, it might be time to try another pair. There are a lot of great options out there, so don’t be afraid to experiment. Trying new things can be scary, but it’s also exciting. Who knows, you might find your new favorite pair of headphones.
If you’re not happy with the sound quality of your current headphones, it might be time to try another pair. There are a lot of great options out there, so don’t settle for something that isn’t giving you the sound you want.
Also, Update audio drivers ( World of Warships Voice Chat Not Working )
One of the most common ways to fix audio issues is to update your audio drivers. Outdated or corrupt audio drivers can cause sound problems. To fix these driver issues, you need to update your sound drivers. Here are some tips on how to update your audio drivers:
- If you’re having trouble with your computer’s audio, one of the first things you should do is update your audio drivers.
- Audio drivers are small pieces of software that allow your computer to communicate with your audio hardware.
- If you’re using onboard sound, your drivers are integrated into your motherboard.
- If you’re using a sound card, you’ll need to download drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Or if you’re not sure which drivers you need, you can use a driver update tool to download and install the correct drivers for your system.
- Driver update tools will scan your computer for outdated or missing drivers and automatically update them.
Check if your headset is muted
If you’re anything like me, you’re probably on a headset a lot. Whether you’re on a video call for work or just talking to friends, it’s important to make sure your headset is muted when you’re not talking.
If you’re on a video call and can’t hear the other person, the first thing you should check is whether your headset is muted. If it is, unmute it and see if that solves the problem.
Final Verdict ( World of Warships Voice Chat Not Working )
If you’re a fan of World of Warships, you’re probably well aware of the game’s voice chat feature. Unfortunately, this feature doesn’t always work as intended. If you’re having trouble getting voice chat to work in World of Warships, don’t worry – just try the above solution you can do to fix the problem.