FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings: If you’re a fan of FIFA 23, you may have come across the “FIFA 23 failed to load settings” error message. This can be frustrating, especially if you’re looking to play a quick game.
However, there’s no need to worry, as this is a relatively easy error to fix. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to fix the “FIFA 23 failed to load settings” error so that you can get back to playing your favorite game.
- 1 FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings File Error: How to FIX
- 1.1 Delete the Personal Settings 1 File ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
- 1.2 Run the game as an Administrator
- 1.3 Update FIFA 23 Game ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
- 1.4 Verify the Integrity of Game Files
- 1.5 Whitelist FIFA 23 on the Security Programs
- 1.6 Reinstall FIFA 23 ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
- 1.7 Contact EA Help
- 2 Conclusion ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings File Error: How to FIX
It’s a new year and a new FIFA game has just been released. As always, there are some new features and gameplay changes that take some getting used to. But one thing that hasn’t changed is the dreaded “FIFA 23 failed to load settings file” error.
This error has been plaguing FIFA players for years and it seems like EA has never been able to fix it. Thankfully, there is a workaround that will allow you to get into the game and start playing. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to fix the FIFA 23 failed to load settings file error:
- Quit the game and restart your computer.
- Launch the game again and go to the settings menu.
- Select the “General” tab and scroll down to the “Advanced” section.
- Tick the box next to “Disable hardware acceleration”.
- Save your changes and exit the settings menu.
Delete the Personal Settings 1 File ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
First and foremost, you should try deleting your FIFA 23 profile’s personal settings 1 file and following the steps below to create a new one. Don’t worry, EA Answers forum has officially provided a useful solution to fix such an issue. It won’t delete your in-game data. Delete the Personal Settings file to remove all personalization changes you have made and follow the steps.
- Launch FIFA 23 > Go to Customize.
- Select Profile > Choose Delete.
- Now, make sure to Delete the Personal Settings 1 file and confirm it.
- Once done, restart the FIFA 23 game, and try again.
Run the game as an Administrator
If you’re having trouble running a game on Windows, one potential fix is to run the game as an administrator. This can be done by right-clicking the game’s executable file or shortcut and selecting “Run as administrator.”
If the game is installed in your Program Files folder, you may also need to give your account permission to modify the game’s files.
- To change the compatibility settings for FIFA 23 on your PC, right-click on the FIFA 23 exe application file and select Properties.
- Then, click on the Compatibility tab.
- Be sure to select the “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox.
- Click “Apply” and select “OK” to save changes.
Update FIFA 23 Game ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
FIFA 23 is the upcoming installment of the FIFA series of football video games. It is scheduled to be released in late September 2021 and will be available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game will build on the success of FIFA 22 and feature many new and improved gameplay mechanics.
- Ensure Steam is open and go to Library.
- From the left pane, select FIFA 23.
- Steam will automatically search for updates.
- If there is an update available, select Update.
- Please wait for the update to complete.
- Once done, ensure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
And For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and go to Library.
- Now, click on the three dots icon next to FIFA 23.
- Make sure the Auto Update option is turned on.
- The game should automatically install any available updates.
- Open the Origin client on your computer.
- Go to Library.
- Right-click on FIFA 23.
- Select Check for Update.
- If available, proceed with the same.
- It may take some time to complete the update.
- Once done, you can reboot the PC to apply changes.
Verify the Integrity of Game Files
It’s always frustrating when you’re in the middle of playing a game and it suddenly crashes. One possible reason for this is that your game files may be corrupt. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to verify the integrity of your game files to see if that’s the cause of your problems.
- To launch the game, open Steam and click on Library
- Right-click FIFA 23 from the list of installed games, then click on Properties
- Go to Local Files and click Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Wait for the process to complete, then restart your computer.
And For Origin:
- Launch the Origin client on your PC.
- In the My Game Library section, locate FIFA 23.
- Click on Settings (Gear icon). In the Settings menu, select Repair.
- Wait for the repair process to be completed.
- Finally, reboot the PC to apply changes.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on Library.
- Click on the three-dots icon next to FIFA 23.
- Click on Verify. 5. Wait for the process to complete.
- Restart the launcher.
- This process should resolve FIFA 23 crashing issues on PCs.
Whitelist FIFA 23 on the Security Programs
To open Windows Settings, press the Win+I keys. Then, go to Privacy and Security. Under this section, click on Windows Security. After that, click on Virus and threat protection.
Here, select Manage ransomware protection. Finally, select Allow an app through Controlled folder access and click on Add an allowed app.
- To open Windows Settings, press the Win+I keys.
- Then, go to Privacy and Security.
- Under this section, click on Windows Security.
- After that, click on Virus and threat protection.
- Here, select Manage ransomware protection.
- Finally, select Allow an app through Controlled folder access and click on Add an allowed app.
Reinstall FIFA 23 ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
Technology has come a long way since the days of early video game consoles. Today, video games are immersive, and realistic, and provide hours of entertainment.
However, even the most sophisticated video game console can have issues. If you’re having trouble with your FIFA 23 game, it might be time to reinstall the game. This process is relatively simple and can be done in a few minutes.
- Click on the Start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and click on Uninstall a Program.
- Locate and right-click on FIFA 23. Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- If prompted, click on Uninstall again to confirm. Wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
- After completing the above steps, reboot your PC to apply the changes.
- Then, go to the game launcher you use (Steam, Origin, Epic Games Launcher, etc.) and reinstall FIFA 23.
Contact EA Help
If you’re having trouble with an EA game, our first step is to check out the EA Help site for common issues and solutions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, you can contact EA Help.
There are a few ways to get in touch with us. You can use the form on the EA Help site, or you can chat with an EA Advisor.
If you’re having trouble with an EA game, the best way to get help is to contact EA Help. There are a few ways to get in touch with us, and we’re always happy to help you with your problem.
Conclusion ( FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings )
FIFA 23 is one of the most popular video games out there. However, some users have been reporting the “FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings File Error.” Here’s how to fix it.
If you’re one of the many people who enjoy playing FIFA 23, you may have come across the “FIFA 23 Failed to Load Settings File Error.” While this can be frustrating, there is a way to fix it.
There are a few different reasons why this error message may pop up. One possibility is that your game files may be corrupted. Another possibility is that your system’s graphics settings may be set too high for FIFA 23.
Luckily, there are a few different solutions that you can try to fix this error. One solution is to try verifying your game files. Another solution is to try lowering your system’s graphics settings. And for more follow the steps.