Twitter gifs not Playing Firefox: I’ve been having some issues with my Twitter gifs not playing in firefox. I use firefox because I like the way you can drag and drop them and Twitter supports them. When I go to Twitter and click on a gif it works, I can drag and drop them and see them in firefox. However, when I go to Twitter and click on a gif and drag and drop it to my firefox and try to play it via firefox, it doesn’t play. I have to do it from my computer and then it plays.
Twitter recently announced a new way to see GIFs: you can now view them in real-time and even participate in them by retweeting them. Since the announcement, we’ve been playing around with it and we’ve noticed a few things:
- The new interface is a little confusing and we’re not always sure if we’re clicking the right thing.
- It’s really hard to add GIFs you find online to your stream, and we would like that to be easier.
- You can’t watch GIFs in other tabs while you’re tweeting.
- We would like to be able to use our own GIFs and not just Twitter’s.
I am not joking anymore, twitter is broken in Firefox on Windows, and it’s even broken on Windows 7. Twitter’s twitter.com just doesn’t work for Firefox on Windows, and it doesn’t work on Windows 7 either. Twitter for Firefox was broken for a long time, but I just couldn’t figure out what was causing the problem.
What are the recently launched Twitter gifs feature?
A few months ago, Twitter announced a new feature on twitter.com called “gifs!” This feature allows Twitter users to create, upload, and share animated gifs on Twitter, and is a great way to express a funny moment. Popular tweets with these gifs typically get more retweets, favourites, and replies than a normal tweet. I thought this was a nice feature to add to the site, and I was happy to see that Twitter was adding this feature to the mobile app too.
Twitter gifs not Playing Firefox a Complete Solution for it
When you install Firefox to see your Twitter feed, the gifs won’t play. I guess they are too large! But, they are perfectly fine in Chrome. Here are some ways to fix the problem:
Have you noticed that your Twitter gifs are not playing in your browser? If not, check the toolbar first! There are many reasons why this could be happening, one of which is that you are not using firefox.
- A corrupted Cache may sometimes create problems.
- Also sometimes our installed add-ons break us to use some features. So check it also.
- Hardware Acceleration if it enables disable it or do vice versa.
- Whitelist the browser in the Firewall because it prevents mostly.
- Check if your Flashplayer is on or not any browser you’re using.
- Sometimes we AdBlock feature to stay away from unnecessary ads so just disable it then check.
- Disable Power Saving Mode and always use the latest version on mobile.
Twitter is a social network of the future. It is the greatest of times for new websites, new apps, and new ways of sharing content with others. We are all very excited by the idea of new ways to share with video, new ways to interact with others, and new ways to express ourselves and what we like and do not like.
Since the launch of Twitter on 21 March 2006, the out-of-the-box way to share gifs, images and videos with your followers has been by tweeting them. However, in recent times, Twitter users have discovered that when they try to view gifs in the Twitter web browser, they won’t load. Many users think this is because Twitter is blocking the gifs, so they resort to using Firefox / Chrome / Safari / whatever browser they use to view gifs. However, this is not the case with Twitter.